Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Mid WP Safety Shoes - Boulder
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
The 15878 Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Mid WP Safety Shoes have the same out-of-the box comfort you love from our original Moab hiking boot, re-imagined for long days on the job. Premium waterproof leather with durable rubber reinforcements and a lightweight, non-metallic composite toe make the Moab 2 Vent Mid Waterproof the perfect boot for outdoor work.
- Waterproof Full Grain Leather and Textile with M-Select™ DRY Waterproof Membrane
- Non-metallic hardware
- Stability Arm Wraps from Heel to Instep for Added Security
- Bellows Tongue Is Attached to Upper on Both Sides to Keep Out Debris
- Breathable Mesh
- KINETIC FIT™ Elite Footbed Offers Maximum Support and Structure in the Arch and Added Cushion in the Heel and Forefoot for All-Day Comfort
- Features Merrell Air Cushion In Heel to Absorb Shock and Add Stability
- Lightweight Nylon Arch Shank Gives Flexible Support Where You Need It
- Oil and Slip Resistant M-Select™ GRIP Rubber Outsole (Mark II tested) for Durable Traction
- EH Rated ASTM F2413-11
- Composite Toe Rated for Lightweight, Non-Metallic Protection ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75
- Protective, Abrasion Resistant Rubber Toe Cap
- Molded Internal Heel Counter Cups the Heel for Added Stability
- 5mm Lug Depth
- 2lb 6oz (1100g) - per pair
- 15878 Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Mid WP Safety Shoes - Boulder