Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Merrell Women's Moab 2 Tactical Shoes - Coyote
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
The same out-of-the box comfort you love from our original Moab hiking shoes. The 17712 Merrell Women's Moab 2 Tactical Shoes were re-invented for long days on duty. With a durable leather and ripstop and Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction, the Moab 2 Tactical shoe is built for the toughest environments.
- Waterproof PU Coated Leather and Ripstop Textile
- Non-Metallic Hardware
- Bellows Tongue Keeps out Debris
- Breathable Mesh Lining
- Merrell M Select™ DRY Impermeable Membrane Seals out Water and Lets Moisture Escape
- Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO+ Blended EVA Countered Footbed with Added Zonal Arch and Heel Support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the Heel Absorbs Shock and Adds Stability
- External Lateral Stability Arms with Spray Rubber for Security and Durability
- Molded Nylon Arch Shank for Midfoot Support and Flexibility
- Strobel Waterproof Construction
- Vibram® TC5+ outsole
- Electrical Hazard rated ASTM F2413-11
- 5mm Lug Depth
- Molded TPU Heel Counter for Stability
- Protective and Abrasion Resistant Rubber Toe Cap
- 17712 Merrell Women's Moab 2 Tactical Shoes - Coyote