Free shipping and exchanges on every order.
Muck Women's Wetland Rubber Boots - Tan/Bark
The WMT-998K Muck Women's Wetland Rubber Boots are well-insulated, 100% waterproof boot with extended calf protection for additional lower leg and ankle support. Suitable for snow, mud, rain and swampy ground, the Women's Wetland features a true woman's last to fit the female foot - with higher arch support, a narrower heel and a snug but comfortable fit up front. It boasts a wide temperature comfort range and an Airmesh lining to improve breathability. The aggressive MS-2 bobbed outsole offers superior traction in mud and snow, and extra stability for walking and climbing. The stretch-fit binding keeps out snow, debris and pouring rain.
- 100% Waterproof
- Airmesh Lining to Improve Breathability
- Stretch-Fit Binding Keeps out Snow, Debris and Pouring Rain
- Extended Calf Protection for Additional Lower Leg and Ankle Support
- Wide Temperature Comfort Range
- Aggressive MS-2 Bobbed Outsole
- Higher Arch Support, a Narrower Heel and a Snug but Comfortable Fit Up Front
- True Woman's Last to Fit the Female Foot
- WMT-998K Muck Women's Wetland Rubber Boots - Tan/Bark