Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Danner Women's Springfield Safety Boots - Gray/Lavender
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
These 12250 Danner Women's Springfield Safety Boots have superior abrasion- and scuff-resistance, we use full grain nubuck leather combined with lightweight, breathable mesh. This combination offers some of the best protection in cold and wet environments.
- 4.5" NUBUCK LEATHER & MESH
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- DANNER PLYOLITE MIDSOLE - Danner® Plyolite™ midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption.
- Nylon Shank
- DANNER SPRINGFIELD OUTSOLE - The Danner Springfield outsole with Flex-X technology provides stability and traction with minimal weight.
- COMPOSITE TOE (NMT) - Our composite toe is non-metallic, does not transmit heat or cold, nor will it set off metal detectors. As expected, it meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75
- Electrical Hazard
- 12250 Danner Women's Springfield Safety Boots - Gray/Lavender