Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Timberland PRO Women's Hightower Safety Boots - Dark Brown
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
These A1KJR214 Timberland PRO Women's Hightower Safety Boots takes on long work days with alloy safety toes, anti-fatigue footbeds, waterproof protection and all-weather outsoles that resist slipping, oils and heat.
- 6Inch Premium Full Grain Leather
- Cast-Metal Hardware
- Antimicrobial-Treated Linings for Odor Control
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology Polyurethane Footbeds with Dynamic Arches
- Fiberglass Shank for Structural Support
- Cement Construction
- Non-Marking All-Weather TPU (Thermoplastic Urethane) Outsoles are Slip-, Oil- and Heat-Resistant to 248 Degrees Fahrenheit (120 Degrees Celsius)
- Alloy Toe Rated ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact
- Electrical Hazard ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11
- Women's Last
- Weight of A Single Boot (size 7): 1.32 pounds
- A1KJR214 Timberland PRO Women's Hightower Safety Boots - Dark Brown