Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Saddle Tan
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
The 62259 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- FULL-GRAIN LEATHER - to ensure its quality, we put our leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our Full Grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- DANNER DRY - 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Nylon Shank
- VIBRAM® FUGA OUTSOLE - with its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- LAST TYPE DPDX
- 62259 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Saddle Tan