Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Brown/Red
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
These 62245 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots are designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner® Dry waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- 4.5" Durable, Waterproof Suede Upper and a Perforated, Moisture-Wicking Collar Make for an Easier Break-In Period
- Waterproof Danner Dry Liner Pulls Moisture Away from the foot for Greater Comfort
- Cushioning Polyurethane OrthoLite® Footbed Is Removable and Provides Comfort and Underfoot Support
- TPU Heel Frame Provides Lightweight Support and Stability
- Nylon Shank
- All-New Vibram® SPE Midsole Enhances Rebound, Comfort, and Support under Your Foot
- Created with a Unique Co-Polymer Blend of Natural and Synthetic Rubber Paired with EVA
- Vibram® Fuga Outsole Features Self-Adapting Lugs and MegaGrip Compound for Superior Grip on Both Wet and Dry Surfaces
- DPDX Last is Designed with a Low Profile and Is Versatile Enough for Everyday Wear, Whether On the Trail Or Urban Exploring
- 30 oz
- 62245 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Brown/Red