Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Darntough Men's Cushion Boot Socks - Olive
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
When you're hiking hundreds of miles like some of our friends do, you start to become a bit of a "sock aficionado" out of necessity. This 1403-Olive Darntough Men's Cushion Boot Socks has earned a place in the hearts of many a discerning hiker. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this Merino Wool sock a true workhorse that's supremely comfortable, breathable and fast drying. This "all-weather" sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor-a great feature when you need to get any extra day (or two) out of your socks. Still made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Cushioning Along The Bottom Of The Foot
- No Slipping, No Bunching, And No Blisters
- Fine Gauge Knitting Makes This Merino Wool Sock A True Workhorse
- "All-Weather" Sock Stays Cool In The Summer And Warm
- Antimicrobial So It Repels Bacteria And Odor
- Still Made In Vermont
- Guaranteed For Life
- 1403-Olive Darntough Men's Cushion Boot Socks - Olive