Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Steel Blue Men's Hobart Wide Safety Boots - Oak
PAY OVER TIME! Learn More >>
always interest-free, with no late fees or sign-up fees.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Fast & Free Shipping
- Easy Returns in Store & Online
These 812901W-OAK Steel Blue Men's Hobart Wide Safety Boots are a 6-inch elastic-sided romeo slip on Ankle Boot. The Hobart safety boot participates in the American Diabetes Association™ (ADA) Better Choices for Life program and is suitable for those with ultra-sensitive feet, needing additional comfort and protection.
- Best Choice for Sensitive Feet - Suitable for those with ultra-sensitive feet, needing additional comfort and protection.
- 6" Full Grain Pull Up Oiled Leather that is generally considered as the highest quality Leather. Our premium Full Grain Leather is ethically and environmentally sourced from members of the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Ortho Rebound® Footbed - Our patented Ortho Rebound® Footbed is uniquely designed to reduce foot fatigue. Made from high quality Polyurethane, it always retains its shape and thickness to ensure support from heel to toe, is antifungal, and the high wicking material keeps your feet cool and dry.
- Poron® - Strategically placed high-tech Poron® pads are placed in the sole and under your foot's peak stress areas. We included Poron® in our Trisole® Comfort Technology, which is now the benchmark for safety boots.
- TPU Outsole - A durable Outsole, providing a high tolerance against cuts, abrasion, splitting and cracking, as well as a high resistance to most oils and chemicals.
- Slip & Oil Resistance - Steel Blue Outsoles offer premium Slip and Oil Resistant capabilities.
- ErgoDefender™ (Steel Toe Cap) - Designed to meet American Safety Footwear Certification ASTM F2413, this technology offers premium protection for your toes.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) - Non-conductive, offering secondary protection for accidental contact with live electrical currents.
- 812901W-OAK Steel Blue Men's Hobart Wide Safety Boots - Oak