Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Carhartt Men's Ground Force WP PR Safety Boots - Black
PAY OVER TIME! Learn More >>
always interest-free, with no late fees or sign-up fees.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Fast & Free Shipping
- Easy Returns in Store & Online
Rainproof and breathable these CMR8959 Carhartt Men's Ground Force WP PR Safety Boots are some of the warmest we create. They have an insulated leather upper equipped with a composite toe. The footbed plus lightweight midsole keep you comfortable on your feet, and a puncture resistant plate helps protect against hazards on the Job.
- 8" Oil-Tanned Leather with Lace Closure
- Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Membrane Keeps Feet Dry, But Lets Them Breathe
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation Keeps Feet Warm
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Insite® Footbed Arch Support Helps Reduce Foot Fatigue During Long Days on the Job
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- Swen Flex® Puncture Resistant Plate Protects Against Puncture Hazards to the Bottom of the Foot; Meets ASTM 2413-18 Standards; CSA Grade 1 Toe Protection and CSA Electrical Shock Resistance of 18KV Under Dry Conditions
- Ground Force Rubber Outsole for Grip, Traction, and Flexibility with Every Step
- Composite Toe Protects Against Impact and Compression Hazards and Meets ASTM 2413-18 Standards
- Electrical Hazard, Secondary Protection Against Incidental Contact with Electrical Circuits Of 18,000 Volts or Less Under Dry Conditions
- Molded Rubber Toe Bumper and Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Heel
- CMR8959 Carhartt Men's Ground Force WP PR Safety Boots - Black