Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Timberwolf
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
Designed for versatility, the 62283 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- 4.5" ENDUROWEAVE UPPER - for enhanced breathability and durability, we constructed this upper out of a lightweight textile with an additional carbon wash.
- AIR MESH LINING - Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- Air Mesh Liner
- ABRASION RESISTANT HEEL - a durable, PU coated leather piece provides greater abrasion resistance on the back of the boot.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED - Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- VIBRAM® SPE MIDSOLE - This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Nylon Shank
- VIBRAM® FUGA OUTSOLE - with its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Last Type DPDX
- 62283 Danner Women's Mountain 600 Hiking Boots - Timberwolf