Free Shipping and Exchanges on Every Order.
Boulet Women's Super Roper Western Boots - Blue/Brown
View store availability color guide here. Not Available in Stores? Some products are available online only.
Boulet Boots are renowned for their unsurpassed quality. Every pair of Boulet Boots is carefully handcrafted respecting the old traditions of three generations. All Boulet Boots are entirely leather lined for greater comfort. The famous Boulet brand has a wide selection of men's and women's western boots, shooter boots and buckaroos.
- 12" Laid Back Copper Shaft
- Organza Azul Foot
- Entirely Leather Lined
- Leather Midsole
- Single Stitch Welt
- Boulet Rider Sole
- Full Round Toe
- Roper Heel
- 0299 Boulet Women's Super Roper Western Boots - Blue/Brown
All Boulet Boots feature..
- BACK QUARTERS - A piece of leather is sewn to the upper back of the boot for additional support.
- VAMP - The front foot of the boot that covers the toes and instep is stretched for perfect fit.
- VAMP FITTING STITCH - Multi-row stitching using attractive nylon thread gives the entire boot more strength and durability.
- CORK PAD - A pad made with compact cork, between leather insole and leather outsole, gives more comfort and better insulation. The insole will progressively mold to the shape of your foot.
- SIDE WELT - Seams and quarters are beveled and stitched from the inside, trimmed close and pressed flat for better appearance and comfort.
- GOODYEAR WELT - A quality Goodyear leather welt, especially treated for best resistance, is sewn to the leather outsole with a strong interlocking stitch.
- STEEL SHANK - A strong steel shank, shaped for the exact fit of the arch, is utilized to give the Boulet boot comfort and support.
- PEG - One row of pegs firmly locks the shank area.
- COUNTER - A stiff piece treated for best quality is inserted inside the boot to give the heel area an excellent support.
- TOE BOX - The toe area is molded onto the shape of the last for perfect shape and protection.